ASDAN Global Volunteer Program Recruitment - Rural Vitalization：Support for Local Startups in Rural Areas of Yunnan Province
The ASDAN Volunteer Award is accredited by the UK Ministry of Education
Volunteering certificate issued by Chinese official authority
International volunteering certificate issued by local NGO
The academic work will be submited it to the "International Writing, Photo and Multimedia Contest"
July 22nd-July 30th, 2021 (9 days)
The International Association for Volunteer Effort (IAVE)
The International Association for Volunteer Effort (IAVE) was founded in 1970 by a group of volunteers from around the world who saw in volunteering a means of making connections across countries and cultures. IAVE is a member of the UN Confederation of NGO's. It has grown into a global network of volunteers, volunteer organizations, national representatives and volunteer centers, with members in over 70 countries, and in all world regions. ASDAN China has become a member of IAVE in 2018 and has been invited to participate in the IAVE International Volunteer Youth Conference to discuss how to provide more valuable volunteer activities for young people.
China Volunteer Service Federation
China Volunteer Service Federation, is a nonprofit social organization which joins and unites volunteer service organizations in the city. Since establishment, it has made a strong commitment to promote social development through volunteerism.
ASDAN Volunteer Award
ASDAN Volunteer Award
The ASDAN Volunteer Award is accredited by the UK Ministry of Education, which proves that the student has fulfilled their duties in completing their volunteer service. All students who apply for the certificate are required to participate in volunteer training, complete the volunteer service and submit the ASDAN volunteer portfolio.
Chinese Official Volunteering Certificate
The ASDAN Volunteer Program is listed in the official register of the Beijing Volunteer Service Federation (BVF). All students participating in the ASDAN Volunteer Program will be able to obtain a volunteering certificate issued by BVF, at the same time it will record the students service time and content.
International Volunteering Certificate
All the ASDAN Volunteers will be able to obtain a volunteering certificate issued by local NGO which will record volunteer service duration and content.
- Online teaching program
- Hainan Education Support
- Round 1: July 03-July 09, 2021 (7 days)
- Round 2: July 18-July 24, 2021 (7 days)
- Round 3: August 04-August 10, 2021 (7 days)
- Guizhou Education Support
- July 26-August 01, 2021 (7 days)
- Guilin Education Support
- July 17-July 23, 2021 (7 days)
- Fujian Education Support
- Round 1: July 16-July 23, 2021 (8 days) Round 2: July 24-July 31, 2021 (8 days)
- Mohe Education Support
- July 14-July 21, 2021（8 days）
- Huizhou Education Support
- August 03-August 10（8 days）
- Ya'an Education Support
- July 29-August 05（8 days）
- Rural Vitalization：Support for Local Startups in Rural Areas of Yunnan Province
- July 22-July 30（9 days）
- Art Therapy (Arte Terapeutica Condivisa) of People with Alzheimer's
- July 02-July 08（7 days）
- Cultural Heritage Conservation on Silk Road
- Round 1：July 01-July 09（9 days）
- Round 2：August 04-August 12（9 days）
- Inheritance and Protection of Intangible Cultural Heritage in Jiarong Tibetan Village
- July 26-August 02, 2021 (8 days)
- Xishuangbanna United Nations Rainforest Protection and Pratice
- Round 1: July 01-July 07, 2021 (7 days)
- Round 2: August 05-August 11, 2021 (7 days)
- Xinjiang Wolves Guardian Program
- July 23-July 30, 2021（8 Days）
- Habitat Conservation of Yunnan Golden Monkey in Yunlong Tianchi Lake
- July 26-August 01（7 Days）
- Sichuan Guanba Giant Panda Habitat Patrol Action
- Round 1：July 06-July 12（7 Days）
- Round 2：August 03-August 09（7 Days）
- Ecological Corridor Construction for Siberian Tiger and Amur Leopard
- July 19-July 25（7 Days）
ASDAN Volunteer Training ContentASDAN China will provide 8 online courses with the theme of Volunteer service to all students participating in the education program to help students understand community service better, and inform volunteers about the safety guidelines. Some courses are offered by the Beijing Volunteer Service Federation (BVF).
- ASDAN Volunteer Project Vision
- ASDAN Volunteer Report Training
- Project local profile and schedule introduction
- International Cultural Exchange and World Citizenship
- Teaching as leadership classroom: the principles of teaching framework
- Teaching as leadership classroom: teaching goal decomposition and teaching plan development
- Long-term influence of volunteers
- Rules and safety instructions
Participation ProcessStep 1: Application
- Click Sign up on the top fill in the personal information and choose the route, submit the registration information and complete the registration.
- ASDAN staff will send your parents the contract to sign. After reading and signing, you need to send us one copy back or hand in one copy to the school teacher in charge.
- ASDAN China will provide online courses to help students understand their work better and the safety precautions.
- Complete the program successfully.
- After successfully complete the program, you will receive the certificates within 30 working days.
- After the volunteer program, the volunteers can submit their works for selection, and the result is expected to be announced in March to May, 2022.
- EPQ website : http://www.seedasdan.org/epq/