ASDAN Global Volunteer Program Recruitment - Rural Vitalization：Support for Local Startups in Rural Areas of Yunnan Province
The ASDAN Volunteer Award is accredited by the UK Ministry of Education
Volunteering certificate issued by Chinese official authority
International volunteering certificate issued by local NGO
The academic work will be submited it to the "International Writing, Photo and Multimedia Contest"
Jun 18th-Jun 25th, 2022 (8 Days)
The International Association for Volunteer Effort (IAVE)
The International Association for Volunteer Effort (IAVE) was founded in 1970 by a group of volunteers from around the world who saw in volunteering a means of making connections across countries and cultures. IAVE is a member of the UN Confederation of NGO's. It has grown into a global network of volunteers, volunteer organizations, national representatives and volunteer centers, with members in over 70 countries, and in all world regions. ASDAN China has become a member of IAVE in 2018 and has been invited to participate in the IAVE International Volunteer Youth Conference to discuss how to provide more valuable volunteer activities for young people.
China Volunteer Service Federation
China Volunteer Service Federation, is a nonprofit social organization which joins and unites volunteer service organizations in the city. Since establishment, it has made a strong commitment to promote social development through volunteerism.
ASDAN Volunteer Award
ASDAN Volunteer Award
The ASDAN Volunteer Award is accredited by the UK Ministry of Education, which proves that the student has fulfilled their duties in completing their volunteer service. All students who apply for the certificate are required to participate in volunteer training, complete the volunteer service and submit the ASDAN volunteer portfolio.
Chinese Official Volunteering Certificate
The ASDAN Volunteer Program is listed in the official register of the Beijing Volunteer Service Federation (BVF). All students participating in the ASDAN Volunteer Program will be able to obtain a volunteering certificate issued by BVF, at the same time it will record the students service time and content.
Local Volunteering Certificate
All the ASDAN Volunteers will be able to obtain a volunteering certificate issued by local NGO which will record volunteer service duration and content.
ASDAN Volunteer Training ContentASDAN China will provide 8 online courses with the theme of Volunteer service to all students participating in the education program to help students understand community service better, and inform volunteers about the safety guidelines. Some courses are offered by the Beijing Volunteer Service Federation (BVF).
- ASDAN Volunteer Project Vision
- ASDAN Volunteer Report Training
- Project local profile and schedule introduction
- International Cultural Exchange and World Citizenship
- Teaching as leadership classroom: the principles of teaching framework
- Teaching as leadership classroom: teaching goal decomposition and teaching plan development
- Long-term influence of volunteers
- Rules and safety instructions
Participation ProcessStep 1: Application
- Click Sign up on the top fill in the personal information and choose the route, submit the registration information and complete the registration.
- ASDAN staff will send your parents the contract to sign. After reading and signing, you need to send us one copy back or hand in one copy to the school teacher in charge.
- ASDAN China will provide online courses to help students understand their work better and the safety precautions.
- Complete the program successfully.
- After successfully complete the program, you will receive the certificates within 30 working days.
- After the volunteer program, the volunteers can submit their works for selection, and the result is expected to be announced in April to July, 2022.
- EPQ website : http://www.seedasdan.org/epq/