ASDAN Global Volunteer Programs - Education Support Program in Nepal
Received the ASDAN Volunteer Award ,accredited by the UK Ministry of Education
Obtain a certificate of volunteer service issued by Beijing Volunteer Service Federation
This program is officially registered with International Association for Volunteer Effort
Professional volunteer training with 8 topics and 7 to 9 days of actual volunteering
Session1: 20th-28th, July 2019 (9 days, Kathmandu)
Session2: 3rd -11th, July 2019 (9 days, Kathmandu)
Program Features and Highlights
Teaching in local schools
Make your own documentary
Experience the spectacular Himalayan mountains
International Association for Volunteer Effort (IAVE)
The International Association for Volunteer Effort (IAVE) was founded in 1970, and is composed of volunteers from all over the world who have come together because they realize that volunteer service is an important way to connect different cultures. IAVE has members in more than 70 countries and regions, and it has become a global organization of volunteers, volunteer organizations, national and regional representatives and volunteer centres. IAVE is a special consultant in the UN ECOSOC, it also has an identity in the Department of Public Information of the UN. ASDAN China has become a member of IAVE in 2018 and it will be invited to participate in the IAVE International Volunteer Youth Conference to discuss how to provide more valuable volunteer activities for young people.
BEIJING VOLUNTEER SERVICE FEDERATION (BVF)
Beijing Volunteer Service Federation (BVF), established in December 5th,1993, is a nonprofit social organization which joins and unites volunteer service organizations in the city. It is the first provincial level volunteer-involving organization registered in the provincial civic affairs department. Since establishment, BVF has made a strong commitment to promote social development through volunteerism. BVF adheres to the volunteer service spirit "Share, Love, Help, Improve". ASDAN Volunteer Program belongs to the official registration project of BVF. All students participating in the ASDAN Volunteer Program will be able to obtain a certificate of volunteer service issued by BVF.
Nepal Third Eye Foundation
Third Eye Volunteer Foundation Nepal is a social, non-profit, charitable Organization with the aim of making world a better place to live. The two major goals of the organization are to help local community, by working as a catalyst between Donor agencies, Charities etc. and local targeted groups and on the other hand provide volunteer opportunities to local and International volunteers who are seeking volunteering position in Nepal.
ASDAN Volunteer Award
ASDAN Volunteer Award
The ASDAN Volunteer Award is accredited by the UK Ministry of Education, which proves that the student has completed volunteer service work with high quality and outstanding contribution. All students who apply for the certificate are required to participate in volunteer training, provide volunteer services for a certain period of time and complete the ASDAN volunteer portfolio.
Chinese official certificate
ASDAN Volunteer Program belongs to the official registration project of the Beijing Volunteer Service Federation(BVF). All students participating in the ASDAN Volunteer Program will
be able to obtain a certificate of volunteer service issued by BVF, at the same time it will record the students service time and content.
International volunteering certificate
All students participating in the ASDAN Volunteer Program will be able to obtain a certificate of volunteer service issued by local NGO which will record volunteer service duration and content.
- Education Support Program in Hainan: ·February 10th-16th, 2019 (7 days)
- Great Barrier Reef Conservation(Contains snorkeling)： ·February 8th-16th, 2019 (9 days)
- Education Support Program in Cambodia(Contains Angkor Wat tour): February 9th-16th, 2019 (8 days)
- Education Support Program in Nepal(Contains hiking): February 8th-16th, 2019 (9 days)
ASDAN ASDAN Volunteer Pre-Trip TrainingASDAN China will provide 8 online courses with the theme of Volunteer service to help students understand community service better, and let volunteers know how to protect themselves. Some courses are offered by the Beijing Volunteer Service Federation (BVF).
- Description of ASDAN volunteer courses.
- How to complete the ASDAN volunteer portfolio?
- Psychological adjustment and self-protection.
- Community service and volunteerism.
- Universal etiquette of volunteer service.
- Emergency response and handling.
- International cultural exchanges and global citizenship.
- Preparation for teaching courses (suitable for education support program).
Registration and Payment Process（2019）Step 1: Registration and Passport Application
- Click the Sign up button to sign up. For students who don't have a passport yet, please contact the local public security bureau.
- Parents will sign program contracts with ASDAN China. Once participant contracts have been received, students or parents should pay the required fees through bank transfer within 5 working days.
- If students need a visa application service, they should prepare the relevant materials in accordance with the visa material package and submit them to ASDAN China. ASDAN China will make an appointment and arrange all other visa formalities.
- ASDAN China will provide 8 online courses with the theme of Volunteer service to help students understand community service better, and let volunteers know how to protect themselves.
- Students will participate in volunteer service program under their ASDAN Trainer's guidance.
- At the end of the volunteer program, students will obtain the three authoritative certificates and the record of volunteering within one month.